Continuum India LLP (hereinafter referred to as CONTINUUM) respects your privacy and will, by default, treat all information exchanged with you/your organization in a totally discreet and confidential manner. CONTINUUM shall not divulge your private information to anybody unless required by a competent authority per existing laws or regulations.
We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us or requesting information from us, knowing that this shall not be misused in any manner
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain types data and information
This policy further elaborates the manner in which your data is collected and used by CONTINUUM.
CONTINUUM provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about CONTINUUM, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients over the years. We welcome visitors to the site and at the same time wish to make clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about CONTINUUM. No other use is permitted.
Copyright in the compilation of all material on this site is owned by CONTINUUM. No material on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without prior written permission from CONTINUUM.
All logos, images, trade names, trademarks on this site are owned by CONTINUUM. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged
It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures, or to harass or disparage CONTINUUM or their services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site. CONTINUUM reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective from the date of posting of the new and amended rules to the website.
This policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by CONTINUUM, or to the people who are not engaged, employed or managed by CONTINUUM.
What information is being, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookies stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you are using
- The type of web browser you are using
- About the pages you visit/acces
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access a page
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secured for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you do not have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the site. If you reject cookies, you will of course still be able to use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site may become limited.
We may also request the following personally identifiable information about you, via our feedback form, via a physical brochure request, or via our email links email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This information is what you communicate to us knowingly. Examples of such information may be, but shall not be limited to, the following:
- Organization/company your represent
- Email address
- Contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Your comments and requirements on the services we offer
- Request for information on CONTINUUM services and service offerings
- Opinions on the features of our website
How is the information being used?
In general, the information/data being collected and/or being requested from you is being used in the following ways:
- To send you our company information and/or promotional material (if requested by you)
- To provide or improve services which are of interest to you
- To help us tailor our site to your interest
The anonymous traffic information is generally being used to:
- Recognize your access privileges to our website
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our website
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our site
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of those other websites, as we cannot control or be held responsible for the policies or practices of such third-party websites.
Notification of changes